This message is from: "Beth" <magicm...@roadrunner.com>

Hello list,
Anyone have any suggestions for horses that rub their tails??? Is this a Fjord thing??? My mare continues to make a mess of her tail by rubbing it.. I keep it clean, she is wormed regularly and I keep her clean in and around her udder. We have wood fences now ....with wire on the inside to keep varmits out. I'm thinking we need a couple strands of hot wire. Wondering if this is just a habit with her. She makes it look like it feels sooooo good that even the arab has started.. but not nearly as much as the fjord.:) My hubby is not happy with having to fix broken boards so often.. sighhh
Thanks for any thoughts you may have on this subject.
Beth
in Maine where the weather has been beautiful but we are getting rain today.