This message is from: laura fisher <laura_fishe...@hotmail.com>

Dear DeeAnna,

Thank you for helping me the other day with saddle wither padding problems. I
think I am on the way to solving it.

About the conversation on rolling horses and unwanted baths:

 I also had the unfortunate experience of being almost rolled on. I dragged my
leg out from under him in time with my riding friends screaming-"get out of
there! get out! he's going to roll over you!" amongst other things.

Unfortunately I do not live close to any trainers. Trail riding is very
different than ring riding, I think anyway... I wish I had support of this
forum when I was working with my Morgan now that I am faced with trails later
in life. ( I trail rode all the time in my thirties-different horse) I might
have been able to overcome my fears as we could work it out together.

I guess, like  marriages, sometimes too many tears and feelings of failure (
and fear) can kill a relationship.

I recognize that if I had had help in the beginning with this horse I could
have overcome it. But now I just can't and don't want to. (with my Morgan)

 It is people like you ( and the forum) that can mean so much. ( I have
experienced the water trick, also. )

Thanks, and have a good day/night!

Laura