This message is from: laura fisher <laura_fishe...@hotmail.com>

...we were crossing a wide stream on a hot day- and my friends swore- no
kidding- that my horse just wanted to cool off... he just had that look of it.
The moment he remembered I was on his back he scrambled to his feet and it was
a good thing for us to all laugh about. i only got wet up to my knees.saddle
was fine :)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/