This message is from: "Jo Wilgus" <rjrfj...@verizon.net>

Any horse whatever breed is capable of unacceptable behavior. I grew up on a Shetland they were famous for running away. Learned real quick that"emergency whoa."

. Proper training is the key to reducing any unacceptable behavior and even then there are accidents. I will say this, I am happier riding my Fjord than any of the other breeds I have owned. I believe the Fjord is a kinder, gentler horse. They are also highly intelligent so without a knowledgable human I can see where a bad behavior could arise. I know many good riders who would have a much better ride on a Fjord then the horse they are currently riding. Makes me all the more appreciative. Also anyone purchasing a Fjord who buys from a reputable breeder will get the scoop on the mindset of the Fjord.

Off to talk to Regn and Duffers. Enjoy your day.

Jo Wilgus
Gavilan Hills, CA where the clouds are teasin us. it never rains in CA