This message is from: Lori Lemley <lori.lem...@gmail.com>

>But isn't conformation 99.9% the most important thing.  And it doesn't
matter if
>its a sport fjord or a draft fjord or one ideal for dressage or reining or
log
>pulling or CDE's.  The conformation in any of these should be the priority.

Conformation *is* important, no matter the discipline. But temperament is
equally important. A well-built horse with a poor temperament is not a
useful animal. A horse with a good temperament that is unsound is not a
useful animal.

I love the variety of body types in Fjords. I just hope that temperament
remains a priority with breeders. The mind is what really makes a Fjord a
Fjord to me.

Lori
Little Rock
 <http://tinyurl.com/5b5g2f>