This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

I remember hearing, way back when, that Benny  had some problems with Sander and
another Fjord gelding he was training to drive, so maybe Sander never really had
good training in the first place! It will be interesting to see how he turns
out in
the hands of a good trainer.

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where the clouds have moved out and the temperature
is
dropping...predicted to be -15 to -25 tonight (coldest in calm valleys)