This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <fjo...@frontiernet.net>

This message is from: Maggie McLaughlin <maggie...@q.com>
a request for a pairs working harness on The Digest a few times. > Looking forward to hearing from you,
Maggie McLaughlin

It has been our experience in the past that rarely do you find used harnesses available, but this might not be true now that some are downscaling due the sluggish economy. You
might try Craig's List and Ebay.

We can recommend "Big Sky Leatherworks" here in Montana. They are a reputable business from quite some time back. They understand the unique Fjord size and will custom fit your horse. We picked up a set that they had made for Fjords, at the Small Farmer's Auction one spring.. it was well made and has served us well.

http://www.bigskyleatherworks.com/

Ruthie, nw mt, US