This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

Hi List,

A few weeks back we were discussing white stars and the color of the skin underneath them or at least white duns with white stars. I had mentioned that I thought O.H. Silas, who is a white dun and has a white star, had gray skin underneath the star. Since a sold him several years ago,I could not double check but Laura his owner did and she said it was black, which is gray but it is not pink or white skin, it is the same as the rest of him. I said I thought it was , was like 99% sure . So...Robin if that helps at all, at least Silas does not have a different pigment under the star.

Patti Jo Walter
www.franciscreekfjords.com