This message is from: woodberryfa...@comcast.net

I am probably going to step on someones toes here.

I understand in Norway, and perhaps other countries as well, that only Fjords
that have been evaluated and approved can be used as breeding animal.

Looking at the increasing numbers of fjords in the USA that are breeding and
have not been evaluated, I am wondering if it is time to introduce something
like that here.  Can there be another level of registration for the
evaluated/breeding approved horses?  How about those that are produced
outside of this having a limited registration?

Has this already been discussed and thrown out?  Let's hear opinions.