This message is from: Jessica Reuterskiold <ponygirl4l...@yahoo.com>

Hello everyone!

I hope the early summer is treating you well!  It is hard to believe, but the
25th Annual Midwest Fjord Horse Show in Blue Earth, MN is fast approaching
(next week)!  This is your final reminder to mail me any coggins you have not
sent me or any late entries.  I will not be home on Friday so I need to
receive any snail mail by Thursday.  If you want, you can bring your coggins
or late entries to the Sunday night meeting and we can get squared up!

In the meantime, if you have any more questions please contact me or Kathy
Blaszczyk.

We look forward to seeing everyone in a week!  Safe travels and keep cool!

Thanks
Jessica Reuterskiold
2010 Show Co-Chair (Entry person!)

P.S.  Thanks Pat Holland for the kind words about the show.  It truly is a
special show!  We all wish you could be there.  =)