This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

Just got home from a Dressage Schooling show with Sebastian. We got 65.7%,
65.4% and a 71% on First Level test 1,2,and 4. We also came home with high
percentage for our division-open.  It was a small show, mostly Intro and
Training level riders. There was a handful of us first and second level
riders, but you have to love Fjords. Willing and Steady can come thru for
you many times! There are horses that might have better movement in that
they have suspension, huge big gaits, etc  but. they also are rearing,
bucking, jumping over the dressage ring, riders scratching classes due to
bad behavior. Just so nice not to have to worry about any of that!

We don't have our leg yields down well enough or our lengthening in the
trot. Our lengthening in the canter is good. So, once we get these 2 moves
down we'll be moving up to 2nd level. Plus I am positive we'll be moving up
in our percentage as these 2 are not consistent yet. He's such a smart boy,
just fun to work with.  We've been consistently in the mid 60's both
schooling and rated shows, so was thrilled to finally get into the 70's!

Anyway, just wanted to brag on Sebastian. The judge said it was a joy to
watch and judge our tests. That was nice to read. J

Patti Jo Walter & Sherette's Greenacres Sebastian!