This message is from: "Kristen L. Andersen" <w6...@me.com>

Seeing as the list has been so quiet, I though I would ask for help on a little project I have been working on. :-) I recently moved up to the SW Washington/Portland OR area and I am interested in getting to know the breeders in the PNW and becoming more hands on involved with the community as I save my pennies for my future Fjord. If anyone is close by me and needs a volunteer let me know, I am always happy to help and learn!

Since I am a visual person I put together a Google map of where the breeders are so I could get an idea of how far away from me they might be. As I was working on this I realized it might be helpful for other folks as well and I would be happy to share and expand it beyond the PNW if anyone is interested.

If you could take a peek and let me know if there is anyone not on here that should be that would be wonderful!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111395969346383375140.0004753aff47eed3f1dba&ll=46.483265,-118.256836&spn=9.442007,19.731445&z=6

Thanks so much,

-Kristen