This message is from: "Kristen L. Andersen" <w6...@me.com>

Thank you to the folks that emailed me to have me add you to the list,
it has been updated:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=111395969346383375140.0004753aff47eed3f1dba&ll=46.483265,-118.256836&spn=9.442007,19.731445&z=6

What do you all think... would you like it to show all of the breeders
in the US and Canada? Over time it could even be expanded to show all
breeders worldwide! It could be a fun, visual resource with an old
fashioned companion list that goes along side it for easy print out
etc...

-Kristen