This message is from: Corinne Logan <cori...@willowsedgefarm.com>

>> This message is from: Theresa Christiansen <t...@littlerockfarm.com>
>> What about in wet, wet, wet Western Washington?

Being just outside Seattle - and understanding the question of our WET
weather - I will chime in and say that all our Fjords that are working
(all but one) are blanketed with a simple sheet. If it gets wet, it will
 dry out fast. It does a great job though of helping the Fjord retain a
little extra body heat, keep their coat just a little shorter and of
course, make grooming time for all our students go by much quicker.

It is quite entertaining to all of us to see them with their trimmed
heads (sorry, I still have to clip them!), shaggy necks and less shaggy
bodies.

A note on the sales end of the Fjords, a big congratulations to Karen
Look in Wisconsin who recently purchased Willows Jul Noel, our surprise
Christmas baby from last year. Also to Patti Jo Walter who recently got
her own Fair Acres Ole daughter as well! I'm sure that Patti Jo will
have fun with another Fair Acres Ole daughter coming her way for
training one day soon.

Hoping for some drier weather today ...

Corinne Logan
Willows Edge Farm