This message is from: jadeb...@aol.com

Hi Cynthia!

Here's my 2010 info (much like my 2009 info).

Kay Van Natta
Yellow Pony Farm
11352 Ely Road
Davisburg MI 48350-1700
248-634-9008

    I love Fjordie t-shirts, hats, sweatshirts jewelry, and art of all
kinds.  I wear size large in the afore-mentioned shirts.  Braveheart and Bogie
love horse treats of any kind and people treats of many kinds (especially
Circus Peanuts...you know - those big, cheap, orange colored, peanut shaped,
banana flavored, marshmallow candies that can be found at TSC and most truck
stops).  They also love Rice Krispies Treats but those aren't so cheap!
    And yes, I'd take an overseas Fjord lover.

    All the best from MI, where everybody is getting fat and furry so I
expect the arrival of winter momentarily.

Kay and the Boys