This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

I wonder if that comatose colic episode was a symptom of mild EPSM (NOT EPM, but
Equine Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy)  See Beth Valentines
articles:http://www.ruralheritage.com/vet_clinic/index.htm
http://www.ruralheritage.com/vet_clinic/epsm.htm>
,http://www.ruralheritage.com/vet_clinic/epsmsigns.htm>

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska -40 degrees this morning.  Fjords getting all the hay
they want!

  My mare had a 4 day colic, she was in an odd comatose