This message is from: Krissie England <bluerunf...@yahoo.com>

Personally, I love the Dover small mesh hay nets.  But, when I first got them,
my horses destroyed them, as in tore huge holes in the nets.  Then I got some
new ones and hung them from the center beam of the ceiling where they couldn't
get them pushed up against the wall and the nets have held up great since
then.
My mistake was that I originally had them too close to the wall and
the horses
just pressed them into the wall and got a good grip on the mesh.
Now with them
hung in the middle, the net just swings away if they try that.
I did figure out a way to get the hay in more easily is to put the ring at the
bottom of the net against the bundle of hay I am trying to load.  Then, I turn
the net inside out around the hay, spreading the sides of the net down around
the sides of they hay bundle.  Not sure if that made sense, but I'm not sure
how
to expain it.  Doing it this way it goes in much more quickly than trying
stuff the hay in the top.

Krissie
& Josey, Loki & Athena the non-fjords
plus Trygg the Fjord - reformed bad boy who has lately been REALLY impressing
me
with his good behavior and patience, standing like a rock to have his legs
clipped and treated for a skin infection.  I keep telling him how proud I am
of
him!