This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Debby.......wise words on this cold Saturday morning in WI.
My fjord mare is 15 - she is our darling and I would love to have another foal
from her.  However, I will not.
My daughter owns her 8 year old son.....and at my age (nearing ss), bringing a
foal into my herd seems.... selfish.  I have plenty of horses to work with and
enjoy.  There are plenty of nice foals available for purchase if I wanted a
new fjord
Still, I love this mare so much and she is such a wonderful mother.....has
nice babies, with her good qualities.   So, instead, I choose to find joy in
the memories of the birth of her son and really love watching my daughter love
and enjoy owning him.
If my daughter showed interest in expanding her horse numbers I might be
tempted to breed my mare.....but, one horse is enough for a busy veterinarian
with a full and multi-facted life.
Linda in WIowner of two fjords, Sven (24) and Lena (15)