This message is from: st...@carriagehorse.com

I recently got a new camera which is a new make for me. As I'm sure anyone who does much photography knows, changing camera brands means looking at the choice lenses compatible with the new one. So I was just looking at a site which compares a couple tele-zooms which will both fit my new camera. Imagine my surprise when I scrolled down to the pictures of the comparable autofocus response of the two lenses to find a series of pictures of a nice little Fjord being driven to a marathon vehicle. I guess since the poster is from the Netherlands it should be less of a surprise, but it is nice it isn't a Friesian or Dutch Warmblood. Here is the link to the site. Be warned you have to scroll down quite a way for the Fjord. -- http://tinyurl.com/476r3fa

 --
Steve