This message is from: Susan Giargiari <felicityfjo...@live.com>

Hi Listers! Sue g. here.....Sam....I will definetly be over for a visit!
Carol, Susie F., Kay and the rest who have written me privately.......I will
get back to all of you tomorrow! Anthony is coming for a visit for a few days
on his way to move to Florida with a friend and Gramma (Me!) will have some
time to myself! Awesome to hear from you all!!!  I feel as if I have lived
another whole lifetime since being in touch with any of you!

Mary O. .....my Stella is Stella I from Norway ( STELLA I N-14942 )  ,
imported as a yearling and owned by Skoal Farm and Meg & Joe Hempell. We
bought her as a 4 year old with a week old foal, SF Sunday, standing at her
side.....how could one resist that??? Sam...Stella did have a 'B' foal who is
owned by Kay Konove. He is listed in the Pedigree Site of the NFHR but no Reg.
#, his name is Bojangles! ( changed from Brady) Carol....I can't believe
Patrick is 16! He is a Konggard son by that cute little foal (SF Sunday) we
fell in love with at Skoal Farm! Wow!!

I love the term.....Goggle Fjords!!  I did see yours ......Karen! Cool!  and
yes......Hilmar has his head down....is there any other pose that a Fjord
knows how to do??? lol

I spent the last 4 years working part time as a seamstress at a place called
Eddie's Wheels for Pets....they make wheel chairs for dogs!! What an awesome
contribution to disabled pets...yes .......pets.......dogs, cats, mini pony,
llamas, pigs, lambs/sheep and even ferrets!  Check them out on line! Although
I am no longer a member of the 'team'  :( ....there is some great stories and
videos that will bring a tear to any animal lovers eyes!!  Till next
time.........happy riding....or I guess I should say.......skijoring!!