This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

Just a last minute "Announcement" to let everyone know, especially those in
MN, that the MWFHC is holding its annual winter meeting and clinic THIS
weekend in Winona MN. Friday Night, all day Saturday and Sunday till around
noon. GREAT line up, we are having Demos on: Ranch Work, Packing, Log
Skidding, Therapy, Mounted Patrol, Clipping/Blanketing, PLUS we will be
doing crafts Friday night-Felting and Rosemaling. We will also have a used
tack sale going on AND if that is not enough a Fashion Show during Dinner
Saturday Night.

Last minute folk can still come. Can't get you in for dinner but the rest
you can join in on the fun. Cost is VERY reasonable $25 for single, $45 for
a family. LOTS of HANDS ON. Want to try log skidding you will get a chance.
Some will be chosen to be our students in the therapy demo, and TONS Of
ideas on how to desensitize your horse in the mounted patrol demo. Lots of
education and lots of fun are in store. So. if you are in the MN area you
can still attend. Just email Wanda Hase at wanda.h...@menasha.com or you can
email me at dwal...@tm.net

REALLY if you can make it come on over!! We have a nice group signed up but
would always love to have more. More the merrier they say!

Patti Jo-So happy the snow came today, as it looks to be good weather for
the weekend and hauling horses! Yea!