This message is from: "Olivia Farm, Inc." <i...@oliviafarm.com>

Hi Everyone,

I am writing with sad news and a heavy heart as Solveig and  I learned late
yesterday that Peg Knutsen passed away this past Saturday on account of
complications from lung cancer.

Peg had been diagnosed with lung cancer in November. We saw she and Doug just
after Thanksgiving.  She was quite positive about her prognosis at that time.
She had been through many tests, but had not yet undergone any treatment.

Subsequently
 Peg underwent 3 rounds of chemo plus radiation, and surgery and
the prognosis, as of just a few weeks ago, was looking very promising.  I'm
not sure what the final cause was for the rapid decline other than
complications from the cancer.

Peg's presence, wit and tenacity in
promoting the Norwegian Fjord Horse and
MVF Erlend especially were legendary and will certainly be missed.  I
hope
that she has found peace and is enjoying the Fjords and Friends that have gone
before.

I have been informed that a memorial service will be held this Saturday, March
12 at 3pm at the Northlake Unitarian Universalist Church, 308 4th Avenue
South, Kirkland, WA 98033-6612 (425) 822-0171.

 Finally, I'm sure that I have missed many as there are others who I know
would
want to know of Peg's passing, but for whom I do not have email
addresses (and likely
many others still).  Please forward this information to
them as you are able.

Regards,
Dan Watanabe
Olivia Farm, Inc.