This message is from: Susan Giargiari <felicityfjo...@live.com>

Hi Steve, I did have the virus sent by me and heard about it from some of my
friends....my contact list was being hijacked and different websites sent out
to everyone.  They were mostly a drug company from Canada....all with
different urls...most ending with the php.  I contacted my hotmail server. I
also changed my password and did a virus check on my laptop but that came up
clean. Changing my password did the trick. I have never gone to any unknown
links and am still not sure how it happened but I have been clean of the
hijacking now for a few weeks....I did post a letter to the list when I saw
the  "none" coming up in the subject line but didn't see it on the digestlist.
I hope this helps others and I was told to change my password more , which is
a pain....but it has stopped the hijacking! Take care, Sue g