This message is from: Julia Webb <jemw...@hotmail.com>

Something else you may want to try (per my husband the software engineer when
*my* account was hijacked):  Change your password periodically.
Hotmail/Windows Live has a feature where it automatically prompts you to
change your password every so often.

Always remember never to click a link in an email, even if it's from someone
you know, unless you know it's safe.  Additionally, if you're going to send
something to someone to look at, include a personal message so the recipient
*knows* it's not from an automatic virus bot.  I don't click on links unless
something personal has been included from the person forwarding it.

Happy Trails!

Julia Webb
Colorado.