This message is from: <mypump...@windstream.net>

Hello list! I hope Spring has found it's way to you and yours. It is with MUCH
happiness that I can tell you that Willi FINALLY gets his hospital plate off in
about 3 weeks! Say it with me...AMEN!!! He can go back to his run in living
situation, which will make him a happy boy. He has had limited turnout since
mid February, and his charming personality returned quickly after that. He will
get regular shoes on the fronts for the next two cycles, and then we'll see
after that.

Does anyone use boots to ride in? What kind? I have been advised to ride him in
shoes or boots from now on, and I think I prefer boots, as we don't ride all
that much. I would be interested to know what works for you and your Fjord.

As always, thanks for your advice.

Kathy and Willi in Upstate SC, where the wind is trying to blow the new leaves
off the trees