________________________________
From: Gail Russell
<g...@zeliga.com>
To: "fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com"
<fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 7:09:06 PM
RE: Willi update

This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

like the Renegades, but they do not make boots for horses with big feet.  I
just ordered a pair of Easyboot Gloves for my horse, which appear to be much
easier to deal with than the Easyboot Epics.

HOWEVER, Easycare is coming out
with a NEW boot that is supposed to be easy to
put on.  Tomorrow, on their
website, they are going to show the first picture of
it.  By April 25th, they
will be on the market.  Maybe this is finally the
miracle boot.

gail
Does
anyone use boots to ride in? What kind? I have been advised to ride him in
shoes or boots from now on, and I think I prefer boots, as we don't ride all
that much. I would be interested to know what works for you and your Fjord.
As always, thanks for your advice.

Kathy and Willi in Upstate SC, where the
wind is trying to blow the new leaves
off the trees

Important FjordHorse