This message is from: "Jean Edwards" <jea...@hughes.net>

Hi, My name is Jean Edwards and I live in St Helena, Ca. I was introduced to
the Fjord horse by my daughter who works at the National Center for Equine
Facilitated Therapy in Woodside, Ca. There I met Bonnie and her wonderful
Fjord trio of Stormy, Tonka, and Sebastian. After a driving lesson with
Sebastian I was hooked! I have ridden hunter/jumpers all my life and have been
looking for a new horse to enjoy as I retire from the big jumps. I believe I
have found the perfect Fjord mare who rides, drives, and seems happy to do
just about anything she is asked. I am in the process of working out the
details of her purchase. If all goes as planned, I will need to get this 9
year old mare a ride from Wyoming to Northern California. If anyone out there
knows of reliable horse transport heading that way, please let me know. I
appreciate your help and look forward to learning much about the Fjord horse
from all of you. Best, Jean E