This message is from: "Teressa" <tere...@kodiakfishco.com>

TO: Equine Owners Travelling to Washington State

FROM: Dr. Leonard Eldridge, Washington State Veterinarian

DATE: May 23, 2011

suspended until further notice, the following exemption for import health
requirements on equines entering Washington State from Oregon or Idaho:
Chapter 16-54-071 WAC – Exemptions to import health requirements. (3) Horses
traveling into Washington State with their Oregon or Idaho owners in private
conveyance for round-trip visits of not more than four days duration for
purposes other than breeding are exempt from the certificate of veterinary
inspection.

The State of Washington is requiring ALL Equines to enter the state with a
current health certificate showing a current temperature reading, or enter
using a six month passport.

 Please contact our office at (360) 902-1878 if you have questions.
If you have any questions about this news bulletin, please contact the
Washington State Department of Agriculture directly.

Need help?  Go to: http://www.trot-on.com/CDLhelp.html
You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF CD-L" command to
lists...@listserv.dartmouth.edu.