This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Thank you Phil......always enjoy reading your "tour" reports
Sweden & Norway???????  Hummmm, I think I may have to start saying my pennies
LOL
The "skeets" are huge over here in my neck of WI, as well.  I am hoping for an
early freeze.......heeeeheeeeee, and I don't like the cold, but, this year, I
will be less grumpy.  For one thing......my youngest daughter is getting
married so we are busy, busy, busy.  And, I'm still working on a long term
plan to winter in New Mexico.......remember those pennies??????   LOL   They
are going FAST :)
Keep writing Phil......Linda in NW WI......Sven, Lena and soon, Hasse will
move home for the winter and maybe beyond as Anne begins a new phase of her
life.  She visits often so Hasse won't forget her :)   He is a favorite around
her because he LIKES to lope!!!   LOL