This message is from: Jane Brackett <donj...@fairpoint.net>

Yup, they love standing outside in the rain and snow.  They come in much more
in the summer to avoid heat and bugs, and they don't like the wind much but
rain and snow are great.  We have a very thin coated appaloosa that thinks
he's a Fjord and he'll stand outside with the Fjords just because they are and
freeze.  So he has to have a  coat.  I couldn't imagine coating a Fjord that
hadn't been clipped.
Our corgi likes to be out in weather I don't like as well.  In the winter
she'll sit on top of the snow piles for hours to survey her domain!
Jane in Maine where we are expecting our first dusting of snow tonight.