This message is from: Cynthia Madden <cynthia.mad...@gmail.com>

I know many of you are concentrating on the US holiday, Thanksgiving, but I
thought I remind you that assignments will made on Dec. 1.
It's not too late and soon your thoughts will turn to Christmas!

Here is the infomartion. I will make assignments on Dec. 1.

Here are the details.  Send your info to:  cynthia.mad...@gmail.com
Please follow these guidelines for a successful Secret Santa exchange:
1. If you accept an assignment, you must see it through or someone will be
very disappointed.
2. Suggested gift/s expense is +/- $25. It's the thought and fun that
count.
3. You may send clues about your identity to your SS recipient via the Head
Elf who will post them to the List to protect your identity.
4. Gifts should be received by Christmas, if there is a delay, please
notify the Head Elf.
5. 6. If you cannot complete your Secret Assignment, please contact the
Head Elf immediately.
7. Secret Santa's should eventually reveal their identify to the recipient
so he/she can properly thank you.
8. Secret Santa's may contact the Head Elf if they have questions for the
recipients.
9. When you receive your gift/s, please make sure to promptly thank your
Secret Santa and acknowledge its receipt.
PLEASE SEND  ALL THE INFORMATION REQUESTED BELOW.
Just copy and paste the the information below and send your info to:
cynthia.mad...@gmail.com
Name:
Address (for shipping)
   CITY:
   ST:
   ZIP:
Telephone (for UPS), etc):
Your most wanted Christmas Gift/s for
     For Yourself  (Include your apparel size) :
     For Your Fjord/s:
Are you willing  to accept an international assignment (Includes Canada)?
(if you accept a SS international assignment, I will try to assign you to
an International SS)

Head Secret Santa Elf

--
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM

 cynt...@carriagehorse.com

No philosophers so thoroughly comprehend us as dogs and horses.  ~Herman
Melville, Redburn. His First Voyage, 1849

          *() ()*