This message is from: "Frederick J Pack" <friendlyf...@hughes.net>

Where is Ellen's original message to this fjordhorse list?  It is not in the
archives either.
Where is Curtis' reply on this list?  It is also NOT in the archives.

The only message in the archives is this reply from Ruth Bushnell with a
subject of "registries and Strange symbols".  Also searched by date yields
no results.

Is the fjordhorse list being censored??

 I had nothing to do with Ellen posting her message.

Let's see if THIS comes through on Steve's list.

All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington  98396

This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <fjo...@frontiernet.net>

From: <ethba...@yahoo.ie>
> I wrote this email before, in HTML and it didn't get through. So here's
the
plain text version. I'll post it to the other Fjord list too, to see if it
gets through.

>>............................. Registries get to make their own