Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:06 AM
To: fjordlist
Subject: Quad-L's Devon on T.V.

This message is from: "Ursula & Brian Jensen" <ursu...@gmail.com>

Yes, the Westerners are right about the Grey Dun Fjord on T.V.  Margie Cox,
owner lived in the Pacific Northwest then bringing Devon and daughter
Lindsey many times to the Libby Show. The Quad L's Farm name is from Chip
Lamb's farm near Sandpoint Idaho. At that time Chip had a very nice Fjord
stallion named Rusten. This happened a fair time ago and we knew Margie and
family had moved East. Devon was always endearing, quiet and steady but with
Margie's competitive edge Devon did wake up and go!! We watched the T.V.
event and thoroughly enjoyed seeing Devon!! Brian Jensen

Ursula and Brian Jensen
Trinity Fjords
Lumby BC Canada
www.trinityfjords.com