This message is from: S Sexton <ssext...@hotmail.com>

Hmm, I'd say the trainer's girlfriend gets less weight to her comments than
your trainer - after all, your trainer would have a better idea how you and
your horses move and are conformed. Plus, the saddle fitter probably is
wanting to sell you a saddle from her own stock/store... which makes her
opinion likely more biased. Just my 2 cents, plus you can always do what
Sparrow and I are trying - we're going to demo several different brands of
treeless (along with trying some treed XW) saddles and see what WE like and go
from there. If you figure to keep an open mind and find what fits your horse
and you, who cares what the others think, they don't have to try and ride in
it! LOL After all, just think how unhappy your horse would be in an ill
fitting saddle, whether it's treed or treeless, and how unhappy you'd be in an
ill fitting seat/twist and how that would make riding NO FUN - I try to focus
on that and ignore the rest of the comments. I'm getting some heat for trying
the treeless from some local dressage club big whigs, but I even tried some of
their for sale treed saddles, and they didn't fit us either. So.... whatever
it is that fits us both in the end is what I'll buy. Good Luck! I know it's
frustrating and time consuming and costly, hope your hunt goes well and
smoothly. StephanieKansas

www.sextonstables.com/mares.html