This message is from: Gail Russell <g...@zeliga.com>

I definitely agree about the Aussie saddles.  So, why don't you just give me
your Ricotti saddle that I know I love, and we're done. :)

I do have a traditional saddle that I love, and that I have not come out of
even in big spins, but there is no slot for my leg and I can only ride a short
way before being in agony.  You may be correct that a twist is necessary.  I
did try a Bob Marshall saddle 15 years ago and found my Fjord was totally
outraged by it and I found it uncomfortable.  I just thought they might have
changed.

Gail

This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

 Balance? "Seat"?Adjustment (placement, pad)?All of this comes into play in
either type of saddle. Sorry,  Gail I can't buy that these riders stayed in
their saddles just b/c they were treeless.That they are good riders, (or just
got lucky!) Same w/ Aussie saddles. But please, this is just my personal
experience.Not trying to be pro or con. > From: g...@zeliga.com