This message is from: jern...@mosquitonet.com

Would a joint supplement with Devil's claw and Yucca make him more comfortable?
used Corta-flx RX 100 which had Devil's Claw and Yucca for old Bjarne who was
lame
at times, but I don't think he had ring bone.  You can get Devil's Claw and
Yucca
powder by itself,
"DC-Y Devils Claw and Yucca for horses from Met-Vet Phramaceuticals is
recommended
to help ease discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity. DCY
is
apple-flavored with an alfalfa base. Each oz of DC Y contains 2,097 devils claw
extract and 2,500 mg yucca extract. Dosage: Adult horses 900-1,100 lbs - higher
maintenance level - 1 oz daily, lower maintenance level - 1/2 oz daily (may be
doubled for first 14-21 days)."