This message is from: Melinda <melinda.schumac...@gmail.com>

I can't believe it:
I'm stuck in the car dealership waiting for my headlamp to be replaced.
"Jeopardy" is on the TV. The category is " Horses of a different color".  The
answer to the first question is "chestnut", the second "palomino".  The third
question is "a tan horse with brown points on the legs, mane and tail..." (at
least that's how I'm recalling it with my middle-aged brain). I'm thinking
"Dun."  But the question has a second part, "....and is also the word for a
coastal inlet".  I am so surprised - fjord? Of course that's not a color....it
really should have been dun....but I am excitedly screaming "FJORD, FJORD" in
my head as no contestant sounds their buzzer. Then Alex gives the answer,
"Bay."
Whaaaaaat?!!

Ok....but a TAN horse?  Wouldn't that be a buckskin at best?

Partial to my dun fjords,
Melinda
In central Ohio where it is still winter.

Sent from my iPhone