This message is from: "Julia Webb" <jemw...@hotmail.com>

After wanting one for more than 4 years, I finally have my own.

Isabella (Smedsmo Graen x Raspotnik's Nona, 2008) arrived yesterday, escaping
the mud of Wisconsin for the winds of south central Kansas.  At the end of her
arduous journey, she polished off some of the hay in the trailer, exchanged
pleasantries with my Morgan mare, Eva, and found the one small puddle in the
otherwise dry sacrifice paddock to give herself a grand spa treatment.

A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.

She's settling in nicely, done the Eat, Poop, Love thing, and is busy trying
to figure out how to get the treats out of the Amazing Graze toy. Since she's
a Fjord and has a Morgan to help mentor her, I expect she'll be a pro in no
time.

Thank you, Patti Jo and Tanya for providing a stellar buying experience for
yet another breed newbie. Thanks to the training and work done by you two and
Ken Raspotnik, the vet doing the exam couldn't say enough good things about my
new girl. I'm looking forward to many years with her.

All the best,

Julia Webb
Cheney, KS