This message is from: "Mary Ofjord" <ma...@boreal.org>

I've been through the bridle phase too..............too small of a throat
latch ( I buckled two together), too small a brow band, not long enough over
the poll, etc., etc.  I thought I would have the bridle issue fixed by
buying single ear bridles.  Besides making the horse's head look cleaner and
more beautiful, you don't have to worry about that cumbersome throat
latch.....................unless you have a Fjord with small fox- like ears
as my Mirage does!  After a couple of time when he shook his bridle off,
standing there with the bit still hanging in his mouth, I ran a small piece
of rawhide over the poll and up from the other side - just another version
of a throat latch - thankfully, it works and the rawhide is nearly invisible
because it matches the color of the Gray dun.

Mary Ofjord
North Coast Services, LLC
218-387-1879

Cool, thanks!  I'll check it out.  Maybe she can help with Odi too, he has a
strangely shaped head also.  He is definitely big around the cheeks but
small in the nose. Bam-Bam is kind of big all over, but especially cheeks.