This message is from: Amy Evers <fjord...@aol.com>

I have a 1994 mare for sale that IS safe for just about anyone to ride. That
said, I agree totally with Ruthie Bushnell in that there really is no such
thing as "dead broke", "Child Proof" or "Bomb Proof". Any and EVERY horse,
unless it is already dead, has the potential to hurt someone in the right (as
in wrong) situation.

The mare I have for sale has NEVER bucked, bolted, kicked, laid down with,
etc. etc. etc. She originally was my Dad's horse from the time she turned 4
(he was 68) until his death in 2004. After that, she was used occasionally for
kids lessons, beginner trail rides, and I also drove her both single and as a
pair with her sister. She hadn't been used in a couple of years and I put a 9
year old girl, who'd never been on a horse before, on her for a small group
trail ride. That was a resounding success...

So, yes I'd call her as "beginner/kid safe" as just about any horse out there.
But I'd never make a written or verbal guarantee that someone would never get
in a situation where they might be injured... She is a horse.

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
Cottage Grove OR 97424