This message is from: Kay Van Natta <jadeb...@aol.com>

     Sigh.  I haven't got 2 more stalls and probably not the desired purchase
price for these big boys either but I'm STILL glad this pair is way the heck
and gone out in Montana 'cause the first 2 factors might not keep me from
stopping around to meet them.  I know they SHOULD but they very likely
wouldn't.  Congrats in advance to whomever turns out to be the lucky new owners.

Kay Van Natta
Yellow Pony Farm (a place that clearly needs 2 more stalls)
in Michigan

Sent from my iPad