This message is from: "Curtis Pierce" <cepi...@yahoo.com>

Hi, I have been contacted by Katrina Emirzian on Facebook.  Take care! Curt

HENRIVENDE is a gorgeous grey Fjord stallion with fabulous bloodlines. He has a
beautiful head, correct conformation and outstanding black markings. A
wonderful mover, "Henri" is also very loving and sensible. Excellent for all
disciplines, he is the light draft type. 13.3 hands, 900 lbs NFHR ‪Reg.
‎JFB‬-J-813-S
Sire: MVF Karison Dam: Norfinn Farm's Randi
Foal date July 1996

Henri has not been trained. He is easy to handle, stands good for the farrier
and clipping and loves attention. He is an excellent horse, not stallion
behaved at all. Would make a great sire or an even better gelding with a job to
do. I am located in Western Massachusetts. Make an offer

When my mother in law passed away, she left us 12 horses to care for. We are
down to 9 and trying to rehome 1Fjord and 2 Morgans ASAP. At this point I'd be
willing to let Henri go for free to a great fjord home. Buyer would have to pay
for vet and shipping.  Katrina's email is gmfk...@aol.com.