This message is from: Karen Keith <kkke...@hotmail.com>

I recently bought a Wintec Wide for my younger Fjord mare.  I started her in a
Wintec Isabel saddle with the widest gullet that I use on my other Fjord mare,
but it never was a good fit and then as she started developing muscles and a
top line, it no longer fit at all and was rolling on her.

I bought the Wide at a Memorial Day sale and used it a few times and then took
it to Fjord Fest in NC where I put 30 trail miles on and probably 9 hrs of
lessons.  The horse seems very comfortable in it, and the big surprise for me
is that it's narrower in the twist than my old Wintec Isabel, so much more
comfortable for me.

My two mares are very different types.  The one who wears the old Wintec Isabel
is a big 14.2 hh 1200 lb  chunk, and the one who wears the Wide is a 13.2 hh
900 lb sporty type.  Go figure.

Bottom line:  I am very happy with my Wintec Wide, and more important, my horse
is, too.

Karen Keith, No. VA

Sent from my iPad