This message is from: Steve McIlree <st...@carriagehorse.com>

When Curtis emailed me that his message hadn't been on the List, I check my
personal archive and did not find it there. So I thought something must
have been wrong with the server on Sunday, and resent his message as a test
of the current condition of the server. After receiving a couple messages
from folks telling me that my resending was the third time they had seen
the saddle, I thought to check me SPAM folder. Low and behold, there were
Curtis's original messages. I guess the server has no problems and I
apologize for my spamming everyone a third time with the same message.

--
Steve
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought