This message is from: "Janet" <ja...@tamaracksheep.com>

Vet was called, but as expected, advice was limited to bute, banamine, and lots of cold water. that was the largest clinic in the area. I suspect all 4 feet are hurting, but the two diagonal ones hurt the most. Seem to have made improvement in all but one front foot by this evening.

The vet did say that a larger clinic (much much further from here) may have some drugs that will be helpful. Anyone have experience with treatments out side of bute and banamine?

Yes she is overweight, hay was harvested more than a month ago, mature grass hay free choice, I can change that to limit fed.

Janet