My name is Jose and I live in Buenos Aires - Argentina.
Dear friends, it's good to be able to contact you, please I hope you can
help me...

I have a question and it is the following:

When passing a* FLAC to WAV*; in my case using in Windows *Foobar 1.6.16*
and with components in their latest versions installed, such as *Free
Encoder Pack 2022-11-30*, as long as the Bits per Sample *are not modified*,
and everything is left automatic, using these settings -* Output Bith Dept
- AUTO - and Dither - NEVER -*, does the WAV resulting from the conversion
lose quality?

Thank you in advance for your future responses.

Jose.