I believe I hickjaked a thread. Sorry about that here is the new thread:

Hello all,

I received an email stating that the Layering problem between Flash Content and DHTML (for example drop down menues) has been fixed in flash player 8. And that this is a bug in flash player 7.

I dont know if this is true, so I was trying to get some insight from some one that can point me out to verify that this information is accurate.

IMHO I dont think that the flash player can fix a layering issue that is being handled with HTML/CSS/JS/DHTML. I believe that this is more of a browser issue but I might be totally wrong.

Any thoughts?

TIA.
...helmut.