From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Andy Weisner
Sent:   Tue 11/1/2005 11:17 AM
To:     Flashcoders mailing list
Subject:        Re: [Flashcoders] DHTML and FLash Player 8 Bugs Fixed
Heres a HO like ,similar "seamless"  HTML layer - over flash interface
example I implemented 2 years ago:
http://www.wsw-online.de/verkehr/index.html
(its in a popup ,so wont work with popup, click wsw-mobicenter link)

Its working quite good on most browsers but probably not all..but was a
pain to implement.

If maybe a easy framework  for this can be made like HO it definetly has
potential with flash8 .

 there is another way  possible now if one want to  make a seamless
flash  like a frame "around"  the HTML layer using
like 3-4 different embeded flash movies which all comunicate and
synchronize with flash local connection...and via javacript /external
interface with the content.The content could sometimes be another a 5th
flash movie which communicates with the others so make it even more
seamless.
  I will try this approach on a project soon.
Wont work on any layout but works fine for many,and should have  no
problems with browsers like the HO approach.

Andy