Dreamweaver MX.

Dreamweaver MX 2004 and above are absolute garbage.  I will never install a
newer version of Dreamweaver because they are bloated and slow.  Eventually,
I'll end up using a completely different file editor rather than install
MM's super slow bloated excuse for one.  DW used to be great, now it's just
slow.

Note to Macromedia:  Stop bloating your software. 7-10 seconds to start up
is unacceptable.  You need better QA people and your engineers need to be
given the time to write efficient code.

Have a nice day!  :)