Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:11:46 -0500
From: Manuel Saint-Victor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flashnewbie] RE: Big wide flash surface -how big can my
        be?

Thanks,

That's exactly what I was wondering about. Mine won't be more than like 5
windows. So I'm guessing by you calling them internal windows that they are
nested within one "main movie clip" that plays the role of the main
navigator of sorts. That's the way I'm trying to do it right now.

Thanks again,

Mani